Tuesday 7 March 2017

His Forgotten Love by Donalyn Maurer

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe


His Forgotten LoveHis Forgotten Love by Donalyn Maurer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

His Forgotten Love is the 4th Book in the McGinty's of San Antonio Series.

I highly recommend you read these books in order and if you can read them right after one another...even better.

Allison Holloway has been estranged from her family since the suicide of her brother, Cody. She is now moving back. On the eve of her leaving she meets Jess McGinty, who is in town visiting his sister. They have an instant attraction and no one is happier than Jess when he realizes that they are going to be living closely to each other.

Through Jesse Allison faces past hurts and sees things in a bigger light. By her family all facing the tragedy of the loss of her brother they all start to heal and become stronger together.

The author does a wonderful job describing how PTSD not only affects the person affected by trauma but also those around them. I also think 'describing' doesn't give you a deep enough grasp of what the author does.

I can sum up this book in one word.....WOW!

It's not very often that a book has me doing the 'ugly' cry but this book did. This is a very emotional book that still brings me to tears as I'm writing this review.

If you read nothing else in 2017, read this series

View all my reviews

 https://www.amazon.com/review/R352J63GIM7TWP/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...