Thursday 30 March 2017

Power by Jillian Dodd

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 


Power (The Keatyn Chronicles, #9)Power by Jillian Dodd
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So the Keatyn gang's saga continues in Power.

Power focuses on Keatyn as always, but Vanessa, Dawson, Riley and Ariela among appearances by others in the group.

I enjoy the format Jillian uses of alternating POV's with dates and places. It is different than a lot of books I have read and I like it.

There are some bad life decisions made by some of the characters on a whim to let off some steam, that come back to the bit them in the booty. Vanessa and Keatyn to the rescue.

Other than Keatyn and Aiden, oh and Riley when I am not mad at him, Dawson is one of my favorite characters.

Keatyn's Gracie shows up for a bit and it is great to see her as an older teen. I might have mentioned I love all the characters and love watching them mature and experience life. Maybe that is what it is about this series is watching these kids grow up and navigate life. I don't know but I have to read every book Jillian puts out. I am invested in all of them and love them all for different reasons.

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks


View all my reviews

Amazon US
https://www.amazon.com/review/R9J6YDOJF74V8/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

Amazon UK
https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R30GJN6N1IPRGP/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv


THE SAGA CONTINUES...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...