Sunday 12 March 2017

Watcher's Web by Patty Jansen


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 


Watcher's Web (Return of the Aghyrians, #1)Watcher's Web by Patty Jansen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked the characters and the story. It was interesting and had lots of action. The reason I gave it 3 stars because it was overly descriptive so I did a bit of skimming. While I understand in fantasy you are creating a new world so you have to describe the world and the explain the characters species to paint a picture at times it was just too much.

Other than being overly descriptive the story is well written and interesting. Jessica is a likeable character and even though I was a bit flustered with her near the end of the book I enjoyed her character. She mad some decisions I didn't agree with but I guess it needed to be done to make the story what it was.

Honestly I think my favorite character didn't even speak English but was like the Yoda of the story. Ikay said so much without saying anything.

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks


View all my reviews

Amazon US

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2LKF5NAOXHPFX/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

Amazon UK

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R2N8TNQL8ZSI95/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...