Wednesday 12 April 2017

Just Like That by Nicola Rendell

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar 


Just Like ThatJust Like That by Nicola Rendell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Just Like That by Nicola Rendell
3.5*

Penny and Russ meet at the luggage claim area where Russ proceeds to deviously win -or attempt to- Penny over by untangling her earbuds. Unfortunately for him, Penny happily sashays away is on a special diet that allows for no man, no matter how sizzling the chemistry is. And, in case there's any doubt, it really does sizzle! Fortuitously, Penny collects the wrong suitcase from the carousel and Russ tracks her down to Port Flamingo to a: get his suitcase back and b: to get the girl.

I did like this book: I enjoyed the characters very much, they were fun and funny, their interactions sexy and scorching, and secondary characters added a lot to the story. As with *any* Rendell novel, the heat level is high and the alpha maleness is through the roof. However, I felt that the pacing of the actual story wasn't quite right for me. I am posting this review now, but I'm hoping to do a reread soon and see how I feel about it the book again as a whole.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R3T1W28ANJ2DP9/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv


START READING ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...