Friday 21 April 2017

Revelry by Kendi Steiner

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere 


RevelryRevelry by Kandi Steiner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The thing I like most about a Kandi Steiner book is you know you are in for an emotional ride with it. You will go through all the emotions when reading one of her books, but this one has been my favourite to date.

Wren takes some time out to rediscover herself after being divorced. She hopes taking a rental cabin in the mountains for the summer will give her some inspiration for her next seasons line. Distractions come from all angles when she arrives and none more so than Anderson. He has demons from his past that he just can't let go, until he realises he may just loose the best thing that has happened to him in seven years.

I have never been through a divorce, but the way this was written, I now feel I have a better understanding of the different aspects Wren faced. She was a brave and strong woman that needed a little more confidence in herself and her decisions. Anderson, who was the brooding neighbour, is a gentle sole who also needed to forgive himself. There are moments in this book that had me giggling, like the hot tub debacle. And there were other parts that my heart was breaking for them both. I recommend this one if you like some angst, some romance and believe in second chances.

* I received a copy for an honest review.
** Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews





YOU CAN START READING TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...