Thursday 20 April 2017

Stay (A Bleeding Stars Novel) by A.L. Jackson

REVIEWED BY Isa Jones

NARRATED BY Andi Arndt & Zachary Webber

"POWERFUL AND SO DAMN EMOTIONAL"
Would you listen to Stay again? Why?
YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES!. It is mesmerising, I got completely lost in the story, enthralled in the passion, drama and beautiful romance between the leads. Be still my beating heart I feel elated.

What was one of the most memorable moments of Stay?
There were so many magical moments. The first kiss between Ash and Willow had me almost combusting whilst I read, I was shaking with so much emotion. Every time the leads were together was a poetic moment.

What does Andi Arndt and Zachary Webber bring to the story that you wouldn’t experience if you just read the book?
OMG I love Andi, I have listen to so many books narrated by her and she always makes each character her own, she brings all the passion and emotion that the Author is trying to transmit. Zachary was magnificent, his voice has a velvet characteristic but at the same time is filled with so much power, he reduced me to tears so many times in this book, I have to say he made it very special.

Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting?
It was and I did and I wish there was more. Sadly it is over.

Any additional comments?
A.L. Jackson has produced a heart-stopping, gut-wrenching and passion-filled story, with so many elements there were surprises along the way. She knows how to compel the reader and transport them to their world. This book was special and I loved every minute of it. Can't wait to read more from her!

5 BRIGHT SHINY STARS!!

START READING THIS STORY NOW..




http://www.audible.com/listener/A3RXI44FLRTL8K?asin=B06WRSG1Q9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...