Friday 12 May 2017

Canvas by N.M. Catalano

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken


Canvas (The Program Book 1)Canvas by N.M. Catalano
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Four inked bad boys roll into a small town and start a tattoo parlour. Rock has been watching the new coffee shop owner. Summer has been watching the bad boy from the tattoo parlour. Rock has been goaded by his friends to make a move on the coffee shop owner or they will. There first meeting was funny banter, flirting and sexual innuendos. The scenes were described perfectly and story sizzled. It is a beautiful story with a great mixture of humor, mystery about there pasts, friendship, love and kinky sex. I love these characters. Rock and Summer had amazing chemistry and brought out the best in each other. I can't forget the other bad boys Snake, Gringo and Bull. I look forward to getting to know them all better in upcoming book or books. Ms. Merriweather is such a hoot. I loved how she spoke her mind and you never knew what she was gonna say next. The ending was smoking hot! Thanks for sharing Summer and Rock's story with me. I absolutely loved it.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...