Thursday 25 May 2017

Excess Baggage by Laura Barnard

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere 



Excess BaggageExcess Baggage by Laura Barnard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Have you ever wondered what happened to your first love?
Have you ever thought, what could have been if you stayed in touch?
Did you think you would ever see them again? And if so, what would happen?
This fun and quick read from Laura Barnard is all about finding your first love, and letting fate take its course. When Erica takes a much need break away from her ailing mum with her besties, she had no idea that the group of rowdy boys they stumble upon at the bar, one of them was her first love. Could she forgive him for his insensitive teen self and enjoy some time together?

This book has some funny lines that had me snorting along with Erica and wanting to be on holidays with them. Jack is that sweet boy that you meet as a teen and has grown into a fine specimen indeed. There was a lot of miscommunication, but once they sorted it all out, I was so happy for them. I just wanted more though, I wanted some added bits of them after the holiday and adjusting to everyday life. The secondary characters were just as fun to read and I am hoping that Tom and Brooke get their own book. I think these two would be very fiery and something amazing to read.

I am always happy when a Laura Barnard book hits my kindle, and this one will make you smile as well.

*I received a copy for an honest review.
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.


View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...