Tuesday 2 May 2017

Lovestruck by Lila Monroe

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe


LovestruckLovestruck by Lila Monroe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lila is on her way to be a part of her friend, Brooke's wedding when she finds out that her college crush Will not only is also in the wedding but the wedding is at the resort he owns. She was devastated on how he treated her in college and is using all her inner strength to get through all the preparations.

It's not long before she realizes she's not over Will and that there is something strong between the two of them.

There are several chuckles in this book. Especially all the times they are interrupted. I think the secondary characters really added to this story.

I love the pep talk that Lila gave Brook the day of her wedding. Talked her right off that runaway bride ledge.

As much as I loved reading this book I felt that it seemed a little rushed. At least between Will and Lila. I would of liked to of gotten to know Will a little better.


View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...