Tuesday 9 May 2017

Out Of The Ashes by R.C. Boldt

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 


Out of the AshesOut of the Ashes by R.C. Boldt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars

Out of the Ashes is thought provoking and eye opening to the emotional turmoil of our soldiers. There is so much that they endure that the general public is unaware. Hendy returns stateside after a tragic event. He is left scarred inside and out. The alternating points of view gave me an insight into Hendy's pain and anger.

Presley is a chiropractor who has been assigned by the VA to help alleviate some of Hendy's chronic pain. She is compassionate, funny and great at her job. I connected with Presley right off and enjoyed her character.

My dad was 22 years Army and maybe that made me connect Hendy but I feel any reader would empathize with him and cheer for Presley and her determination to help him.

RC Boldt has written a deep moving story that will stay with me for awhile. She gives us a HEA so that thought will get you the sad chapters.

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R7M5DB0V5C2T5/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...