Thursday 18 May 2017

Rescuing Kassie by Susan Stoker

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe 


Rescuing Kassie (Delta Force Heroes Book 5)Rescuing Kassie by Susan Stoker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rescuing Kassie is Book 5 in the Delta Force Heroes. It can be a stand alone but I highly recommend that you read the books in order to get better appreciation for the characters in the series. One of the great things about this series is you get to 'revisit' with the characters from the previous books. They are the best type of 'family' to have, one for all and all for one.

Kassie Anderson contacts Hollywood through a dating website. Through online communication they get to know each other pretty well except for the reason why Kassie contacted him in the first place. It really showed her true character when she told Hollywood her reason soon after they met. I found it interesting how his friends made him see the reality of the situation. They have a way of seeing beyond the visual layer. Poor Kassie she's doing what she has to do to protect her sister.

Kassie is probably the only woman that 'sees' Hollywood beyond his drop dead gorgeous good looks. Throughout this book he never ceases to amaze me what a real gentleman he is. I would seriously want him for myself but I feel that Kassie and Hollywood were/are meant for each other. She needs someone to fight her demons so she can have a life and he needs someone to be his other half in every sense.

I love Kassie's sense of humor. The way she stumps people with her humor is awesome. Annie has some very hilarious moments in this book too. She's too smart for her own good. I absolutely adore that little girl.

What I like best about Susan Stoker's books is that you can count on hot alpha males, intensity, intrigue, suspense and sizzling hot sex. This book has that in spades with twists of humor.

I also love that this book ended letting us know this series isn't over yet

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...