Sunday 21 May 2017

The Psychology of Dreams 101 by K.D. Grace

REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney



The Psychology of Dreams 101The Psychology of Dreams 101 by K.D. Grace
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars


Dreams can be weird sometimes and even weirder when you can’t differentiate between what you have dreamt and what is real.
Leah decides to sign up for a class on psychology of dreams. She’s always taking one class or another. It’s her escape from her home, she never really goes out choosing to do most things online. Taking classes is a way of leaving her house and interacting with others, learning new skills.

When she heard what others had to say about the dream class she got excited. At first she wasn’t any good at it. I honestly thought to myself, is there a bad way to dream? I mean I know the difference between a good dream and a nightmare but Leah’s dreams were at first just random, about silly things then they turned very erotic.
Leah’s teacher Al has his own dreams which he likes to share with Leah. It was all very unbelieveable.

This story was definitely the book of fantasies, there was no way I could have believe this story to be real. I think I enjoyed the erotic side of it. Foreplay, BDSM, it was all very sexy and kept me reading, but the actual storyline wasn’t something I could get lost in.

I’ve read books by this Author before and loved them, but this story was just okay.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...