Wednesday 31 May 2017

Until You by Denise Grover Swank

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere


Until You (Bachelor Brotherhood #2)Until You by Denise Grover Swank
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the second book in the Bachelor Brotherhood series and it comes from a spin off of the Wedding Pact series, which I loved.

This book we have Tyler, who is best friends with Kevin (Book 1) and Matt (Book 3). He is a groomsman in a wedding for one of his work colleagues and good friend, Randy. At a get to know the wedding party event, Tyler meets the lovely Lanie, cousin to the Bride - Brittany. Tyler is a lawyer, who is looking to make partner this year, and has been known to be a player. Lanie is also a workaholic, and has dedicated the last ten years to her job, opening designer boutiques for a large corporation. When these two meet, and spend some time together, they get to do a lot of "firsts" as it is the only relationship they have each had. But when their jobs become more demanding and could take Lanie away from Kansas City, things look doubtful for a HEA. Tyler will need to pull out the big grand gesture and a little fan fare to show Lanie how determined he is.

I am always happy to read a Denise Grover Swank book, and especially her contemporary romance / RomCom's. They have a light and breezy feel to them, and take me to a place of pure indulgence. This wasn't as funny as the others, but it still had the elements I need to escape into a book. I would loved to have read more about the yoga, and if the girls actually attended a lesson, and a little more on Kevin and Holly. I have missed the other characters, and want to know they are all doing great. I am anxiously awaiting Matt's story. I would recommend this book.


**I received a copy from Netgalley for an honest review.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...