Wednesday 10 May 2017

Vengeance in Bloom by Jennifer Michael

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


Vengeance in Bloom (Love Unauthorized, #2)Vengeance in Bloom by Jennifer Michael
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Vengeance in Bloom is installment two in the Love Authorized series. I was desperate for this book to find out what happened and was not disappointment.

The alternating points of view between Burke and Paisley was a great help in getting all the emotions.

Vengeance starts off with a bang right where Deceit left off. Ummm I can't tell you where that is because you have to read book one and I don't want to spoil that for you. Deceit has a huge cliffy so be glad Vengeance is already out.

Burke, Paisley, Teagan and Kai have a ever changing ride. So much deceit, betrayal, heartbreak and love. Those are all the makings of a great book. Thanks Ms. Michael for a great conclusion to this story and giving me everything I needed for Burke and Paisley. See a future for Teagan and Kai in a future book and their own adventure.

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews

Amazon US

Amazon UK


1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Becky! Love the review!

    Jennifer Michael <3

    ReplyDelete

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...