Monday 8 May 2017

Wanted by Dee Palmer

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 


WantedWanted by Dee Palmer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wanted is a different concept for sure. I wasn't positive I could get into it when I first started. Four men and one woman. How would that work? Well it did. Yeah, I know, surprised me too.

Our heroine, Finn has a run of bad situations at home, finds as advertisement in the paper for the US and four Navy Seals looking for a wife and off she goes for a month trial.

Three of the guys are great. Loving, attentive and fun. One is a grumpy pants but hot in his own way. Finn has a different dynamic with each one. Obviously there are some awkward moments for her. The end result was a nice surprise.

Toxic, Tug, Charge and Pink have a unique relationship. They have been through a lot together in the service and have decided on an unusual relationship so that they can remain as close as they have been without female conflicts causing them issues.

Wanted is an erotic read with a unique story line.

I was gifted a copy for an honest review

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks


View all my reviews

Amazon US

Amazon UK


START READING NOW..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...