Tuesday 27 June 2017

Angelina's Secret by Diane Merrill Wigginton

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


Angelina's Secret (Jeweled Dagger Book 1)Angelina's Secret by Diane Merill Wigginton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Angelina's Secret is an historic romance with a bit of paranormal. Set in the 1700's when being different was not welcome.

Angelina is an independent determined young woman, who while on an adventure with her Uncle is captured by pirates. A sexy pirate. Pirate captains just do it for me regardless.

But all is not what it seems.

Angelina's Secret has some great twist and lots of intrigue. Toss in some hot romance and you have a winner.

Jude is a sexy Frenchman that goes to great lengths to get to spend time with Angelina. He is crazy about her but she is one stubborn headstrong girl.

I enjoyed this adventure and think you will also. I would recommend to anyone who loves historic romances with some paranormal activity. (wink)

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks


View all my reviews



Amazon US


Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...