Tuesday 27 June 2017

Isabella's Heart by Diane Merrill Wigginton

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox



Isabella's Heart (Jeweled Dagger Series)Isabella's Heart by Diane Merrill Wigginton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love a good historic romance and Isabella's Heart was that in spades. Wigginton threw in the added spice of a paranormal flare and it worked so well. Isabella's Heart has more focus on the special abilities of Isabella's family than did her mothers book, Angelina's Secret.

The second in the Jeweled Dagger Series, it is my favorite so far. Suspense, adventure and love all in the 1700's, it is wonderful.

Isabella is on a mission to find her missing brother. To assist her in doing so, her grandfather enlist the help of Captain Aiden Townsend. Sparks fly.

Isabella is confident and opinionated. Not very common for the time and I love her.

Captain Townsend is handsome and roguish but has a sweet caring side as well.

I truly enjoyed Isabella's Heart and look forward to more in the Jeweled Dagger Series or whatever else is in Ms. Wigginton's imagination.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks


View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...