Tuesday 27 June 2017

Writing Mr. Right by T.K. Leigh


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


Writing Mr. RightWriting Mr. Right by T.K. Leigh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I needed Mr. Right, or I need a Mr. Right. Either way the book was so very entertaining. Molly is independent. She is funny, blunt and made me laugh throughout the book. She mortifies her brother Drew on a daily basis. I love the closeness of their brother sister relationship.

Molly is a romance author that writes under a pen name to protect the innocent or just because she doesn' want anyone tAo know she writes naughty romance novels. She is having a bit of a writers' block and needs some inspiration.

Dr. Noah McAllister is the treating physician for Molly's dad who suffers from alheizmers. He is pretty perfect. Hence my needing a Mr. Right. I also needed a well written clever story. I have struggled recently to find something to peak my interest and truly enjoy and T.K. Leigh helped me out and wrote me an awesome romcom. I mean, I am sure she wrote it for me and just shared it with the rest of you.

Highly recommend this one, and wondering if I can hang out with Molly sometime. I think we would have a laugh or two.

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...