Banger: Complete Collection by Dick Hertz

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 



Banger: Complete CollectionBanger: Complete Collection by Dick Hertz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 To be honest, this was nothing like I expected from the synopsis that I read. It was so much more.

I flove being surprised by a book and this series of novellas complied into a book did just that.

Greyson was nothing like I thought he would be. He wasn't arrogant and cocky, even though ladies, he had every right to be. I like the alternating point of views so you get insight into the struggle of a man with a big member. The struggle is real!

Katherine was a strong independent woman that made life choices and owned them. She has great friends. Strong family support. Jerk of an ex-husband. But things are not always as they seem.

The story of Greyson and Katherine is a great one and so very entertaining. There are ups and downs (snicker) just like in any relationship but what a great story.

Greyson is such a great male lead. Successfully business man with a great attitude even though he had reasons to not be that way.

If you don't give this one a go, you are missing out.

" I will have her. And she will have me. Even if she doesn't know it, yet."

I was provided a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks


View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invisible Warrior by Teresa Gabelman

Salvation (The Protectors #2) by Sloane Kennedy, Narrated by Joel Leslie

Smitty's Sheriff by Cardeno C.