Thursday 13 July 2017

Cocky Client by Whitney G.

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard


Cocky Client (Steamy Coffee Collection, #3)Cocky Client by Whitney G.
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was the epitome of quick, hot, jerky fun. It felt to be a shorter read than previous coffee collection offerings and I loved reading it in a short sitting. Whitney G excels at writing the obnoxious man who somehow gets under your skin and grows on you. I don't want him in real life, but I sure enjoyed reading about him.

COCKY CLIENT was an office romance and that's a favourite context for me. Ryan is the impossible client for Penelope's PR agency. There was no way to manage this man. There were doses of one night stand, office complications, emails and feelings. I just snorted at Ryan's sometimes ridiculous behaviour, but I was amused and interested. Ryan overtook most of the scenes so that Penelope was a little backseat.

All in all this was a great, small dose read with all the heat you would expect from Whitney G.

A copy of this book was provided by the author in return for a honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/RBCR3Y0PV7W61/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B071XJVY4K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...