Wednesday 12 July 2017

Train Wreck by T. Gephart


REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere 


Train WreckTrain Wreck by T. Gephart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm sure we have all felt our life has been a train wreck at some point. Eve's life was running smoothly until she comes home early from work and makes a nasty discovery. Things change dramatically from that point on. She feels a local tattoo artist is going to help her out of her art funk. He opens her eyes up in so many ways. Eve and Josh have a tremendous connection. And as much as Josh wants to be a gentleman and do the right thing, it's too strong for both of them.

There were a lot of things I liked about this book. This couple had some exceptional banter that was so sweet. I loved Eve could work out that if she needed a hero, the first place to look was in the mirror. And also, that the characters weren't arrogant. They each had those self doubts and misconceptions with a new relationship. I felt it made both Josh and Eve very realistic. Even though the story line seemed familiar and I was expecting more humor, this is a book not to be missed. I am hoping one secondary character gets his own book - Dallas' story will be very interesting indeed.


*I received a copy for an honest review.
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...