Tuesday 1 August 2017

Kiss My Boots by Harper Sloan.

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe 



Kiss My Boots (Coming Home, #2)Kiss My Boots by Harper Sloan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was really thrilled to finally be reading Quinn's story. She is such a spitfire. You can't help but love her. I thinks she scares most men except her brothers and Tate.

These two were best buddies (Starch and Grease-love their 'pet' names for each other) until life tore them apart. Quinn always felt he was her one and only. When he left it devastated her. Because of her upbringing she has a hard time letting anyone close.

She makes Tate work really hard to earn his way back in and he does so willingly. He also does what he needs to do to earn her brothers' respect. After I learned why he left years ago I realized how much he really loved her. Once he was able to live life his way the first thing he did make plans to get back to Quinn.

This is the 2nd book in The Coming Home Series. I believe this could be a stand alone but I was really happy to catch up with Maverick, Leighton and Clay. It amazes me how much Maverick, Clay and Quinn went through growing up and the great adults they have become.

This is such a great 'good feel' book. When I read the last book I had happy tears. What a great way to end a book.

I'm highly anticipating Clay's story. I think he's going to be my favorite.


View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...