Tuesday 1 August 2017

Mr.Right-Now by Lila Monroe

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere 


Mr Right-NowMr Right-Now by Lila Monroe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a fun and light Rom-Com that had me feeling happy throughout most of the book. There is a little angst that is more of a hiccup which keeps it on the breezy side of things. I felt for Maggie at that point, because it would have been something I would have doubted as well. For the rest, I was giggling and snorting along the way. That it is written in dual POV, keeps the smile coming.

Maggie Hayes is home in Philly, but not by choice. Her brand new bakery folded, and not in the cookery sense. She has come home to lick her wounds at her parents house. Who else is back in town? Drew Delaney, her childhood crush and teen boy band idol. He is now a music producer and has his own studio in town. It's up to both of them to try and rekindle an innocent night they shared as teens and turn it from a right now moment to a HEA.

Maggie was awesome. She knew how to laugh at her self and not take things too seriously. She was funny and creative. Drew melted my heart. He was loyal and so supportive as well as being attentive. They were a fun couple to read with their banter and flirting. They also had a lot of chemistry and heat. If you are looking for quick and feel good novel, I recommend you grab this one.


* I received a copy for an honest review.
** Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...