Saturday 19 August 2017

One Dirty Scot by Donna Alam

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 


One Dirty ScotOne Dirty Scot by Donna Alam
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Donna's men just get hotter every book. Kit, lordy (fans self). I wanted to be pissed at his arrogant arse to start, but that charm, ladies, that dirty talking charm.

I must admit that I love all of Donna's male characters but I do lean towards a bad bad boy and Kit is that in spades. All business suits and smug during the day and downright naughty at night.

Bea is a tornado of emotions that she keeps to herself. She is funny and sassy. She goes through a path of self discovery in One Dirty Scot.

Kit and Bea together are fireworks made with some atomic bomb stuff.

Enjoyed a bit of time with Fin and Rory. Love all of the characters in this series and enjoy getting some time with them again in each new book.

Donna has given us another great erotic book with substance, humor and angst. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next!

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks



View all my reviews

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2074669425





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...