Wednesday 2 August 2017

Perilous Trust by Barbara Freethy

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe



Perilous Trust (Off The Grid: FBI Trilogy #1)Perilous Trust by Barbara Freethy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Perilous Trust is the 1st book in the Off The Grid: FBI series.

Sophie is totally thrown when her father died. He had left several voice mail messages for her prior to his death that lead her to believe that she is in danger and not to trust anyone, including previous close friends/FBI co-workers of her father's.

Damon locates Sophie at her family's cabin where her first clue from her father's voicemail's led her. While they are escaping from being shot out Damon convinces her to let him go with her.

Sophie is very cautious and it takes quite a bit for her to trust Damon. It doesn't help that these two had a one night stand prior to Damon realizing who Sophie's father was.

I loved the intrigue, suspense, mystery paths that this story took. It drew me into the story and kept me intrigued to the very end. It was almost like being on a savager hunt. I was guessing all through the book on who to trust and who not to trust.

The secondary characters, Bree and Wyatt, really add another layer to this book. I hope to see more of all these characters in the book....maybe a love interest between Bree and Wyatt?


View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...