Saturday 19 August 2017

Royally Endowed by Emma Chase


REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar 


Royally Endowed (Royally, #3)Royally Endowed by Emma Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Royally Endowed by Emma Chase

I've been so looking forward to Logan and Ellie's story and Chase does not disappoint. Logan is bodyguard to the Royals and Ellie is younger sister to the new Princess, Olivia. These two couldn't be further opposite and complement each other more at the same time. Ellie is bubbly, effusive, sucks the life out of lemons whereas Logan is serious, stoic, and reserved. While there's certainly an attraction on Ellie's part, one can never be too sure what Logan is thinking.

I adored this story. It's possibly my favorite of the series and I think it's because Royally Endowed was just really romantic. It had somewhat of a forbidden feel to it and that's something I enjoy. I loved revisiting characters past and getting a bit more insight into their current lives. I think Ellie is everyone's little sister: she's so full of life and joy that you can't help but want the very best for her! And Logan. Sweet Lord, Logan. Ruthless, deadly, delicious. Perfect. Let's just say that I'm on the hunt for more stories involving bodyguard - thank you Ms Chase!

A fabulous read and wonderful series. Absolutely recommend.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2DKHL0MBAGZ7Q/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...