Tuesday 29 August 2017

Trifecta: The Program Book 1.5 by N.M. Catalano

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken



Trifecta: The Program Book 1.5Trifecta: The Program Book 1.5 by N.M. Catalano
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

After reading Canvas I wanted more of Rock, Snake, and Summer. It is here Trifecta is the next book in the program series. It is a short and tantalizing read. It gives us a glimpse into the dynamics of their relationship. Rock and Snake would do anything for Summer. Summer would do anything for them. They share such a beautiful connection. I enjoyed reading more about all of them. I need more, much more.

It seems to be calm now but I sense there is storm from the past coming for them. I can't wait for the next book of the series to see what happens next.

**I received a copy for an honest review**
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog**



View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...