Monday 21 August 2017

Wish You Were Here by Renee Carlino

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere



Wish You Were HereWish You Were Here by Renee Carlino
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5*'s.

What an adventure! This is one book that will take you on a journey through all the emotions - love, loss, laughs, and acceptance. The story line wasn't what I was expecting, but it was one that will stay with me for a long time.

Sometimes our life can be in a rut and you need a push to get out of your comfort zone and live it to the fullest. Charlotte is in a job she hates, has started numerous careers that don't hold an interest for her, and dates men that are emotionally unavailable. Then she meets the adorable Adam. Oh goodness, he is a little forgetful, but so talented and funny. This changes Charlotte's direction on so many levels, but it's a path she needs to take.

I was really excited to get this book, and it didn't disappoint at all. I am a slow learner, but I am becoming a Renée Carlino fan very quickly. Her books have characters that are well rounded and have plenty of depth. The plots are down to earth but also rich and tangible. I feel you can't go wrong with this book, or any of this writers work.


* I received a copy from the publisher for an honest review.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...