Monday 18 September 2017

Black Tie Optional by Ann Marie Walker

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 


Black Tie Optional (Wild Wedding, #1)Black Tie Optional by Ann Marie Walker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cole and Olivia's bickering and clever comebacks with each other, keep me thoroughly entertained. The chemistry with these two is off the charts.

Enemies to lovers, wedding contract romance that had plenty of witty dialogue. It is true that opposites do attract and these two couldn't be more different. They burn up the sheets and come out swinging. Made me laugh several times.

Olivia a tree hugging save the world gal with her hippy clothes and Cole a stiff shirt business man with no time for nonsense. They explode together.

The sample of the next book in this series looks to be just as entertaining.

This is my first Ann Marie Walker book and I will for sure be checking out what else she has to offer. I am a sucker for witty dialogue and clever bantering.

I received an ARC from NetGalley.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...