Friday 15 September 2017

Enough by Dawn L. Chiletz

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere 



EnoughEnough by Dawn L. Chiletz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5🌟's

Enough. How many times do we all feel we aren't enough? I know in my own life, I have questioned this a few times. I can relate to this book on a few levels and see other bits in my friends life. It is a very realistic and moving story that I throughly enjoyed. I am a huge fan of Dawn L. Chiletz and I am cherishing all her novels.

This book could be in a few different categories, friends to lovers, second chance romance, slow burn, family saga - all of which I love to read. This was a sweet story that starts with a woman not sure if her life is where she had hoped it would be. She questions whether she is enough of a mother and wife. I think this is something we all might feel from time to time. Everly needs to find the girl she was to move on to the woman she wants to be. Sometimes going back is better than staying stagnant.

If you like to read stories with some spunk and backbone, grab this beauty and enjoy.


*Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...