Friday 1 September 2017

Fallen Heir by Erin Watt

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard



Fallen Heir (The Royals, #4)Fallen Heir by Erin Watt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5-4 stars

What, oh what did I just finish? That was an over angsty, crazy ride and my rating increased half a star just for the final chapter. Clever, clever Watt and their leave-you-breathless ends.

Now. Easton, the star of this show is more of an a**hole than I thought through the first three books. As a friend to Ella, he grew on me earlier in the series, but through the microscope, I have begun to see how beyond messed up he is. It's actually difficult to read the level of self-sabotage at times.

Hartley is a breath of normal fresh air right through FALLEN HEIR. She takes zero nonsense from Easton and I really liked how this book focused on friendship. I enjoyed how friendship forced more selflessness from Easton.

So, here I find myself yet again, drawn into the crazy addiction that are the Royals when part of me thinks that I can't be doing with their entitled selves. No doubt, I'll continue reading these guys despite my like/irritation with it. I think Erin Watt are talented in their purposeful writing of the super angst brats. Bravo!

A copy of this book was provided by the author, in return for a honest review.

Reviewed for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews


Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...