Monday 18 September 2017

I Want by Ella Fox

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe 



I Want (Enamorado, #2)I Want by Ella Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I Want is book 2 in the Enamorada series but is easily a stand alone.

Kaya Porter has an interesting career. She's a professional house sitter as well as writes a blog. She's house sitting for her best friend, Emery. She's also taking care of Elvis, her pet peacock.

She meets the new sexy hot rich next door neighbor, Alejandro Cruz, when she attempts to go on to his property to rescue Elvis.

Kaya has a strict 'no relationship till I'm 25' policy. Alejandro also has had a very challenging dating past but the minute Alejandro sees Kaya he knows she is his future. I love how Alejandro almost takes baby steps with Kaya. He'll wait forever for her. She has such a hard time accepting that someone like Alejandro could actually want her for more than meaningless sex. She actually is the one that moves their relationship to the next level.

Right when it seems like their future is on course Alejandro's past comes into the picture almost like a scene out of Fatal Attraction.

I absolutely love Elvis. He has such a personality. He seem to know that Rafael, Alejandro's brother, needs him to reconnect to life. I think he's got a future in matchmaking.

I really enjoyed reading this story. It got me hooked from the beginning to the very end. There is sexual build up, romance, humor and sizzling hot sex. What more could you want...

I can't wait till the next book in the series, Rafael's story. I got my fingers crossed that Emery shows up in it.


View all my reviews

Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/review/R23RT1HYXVQY93/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...