Thursday 7 September 2017

Keeper by Amy Daws

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere


KeeperKeeper by Amy Daws
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMGosh! I am addicted to these Harris brothers! And Booker did not disappoint at all, he was just as swoon worth as the twins.

I want to start with how I love a friends to lovers romance, there is just something about it that sings to my heart. And the bond that Poppy and Booker have is special. She knew that going to the next level would be as amazing as she has dreamed and fantasized about, it was Booker and his insecurities that made it difficult to go there. With a little help with the girls - Belle and Indie - and a couple of slips, Booker's eyes start to open.

My second love is family banter and strong loyalty ties, and this book has plenty. All four brothers tease and taunt that has you giggling, but don't ever try to go up against one, or you will encounter the Harris Shakedown from all of them. Let's not leave out their sister Vi, who really is in control of the whole tribe.

Even though this is the third book in the series, it is a standalone and you won't feel left behind. Although, you will want to read all the brothers stories, and I feel with Garett being next, it is going to be a doozy! Told in dual POV, which also makes me smile, you can go wrong with this book.


* I received a copy for an honest review.
** Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...