Sunday 10 September 2017

Let's Get Textual by Teagan Hunter

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe 


Let's Get TextualLet's Get Textual by Teagan Hunter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Delia and Caleb have come to the realization that their relationship as a couple is over. It's sad but also very encouraging that these two handle this like adults should. They realize it isn't working, address it and part as friends. Sure there is sadness but I was impressed.

As this relationship is ending Delia gets a text from a strange number. Thinking it's her brother she responds. It doesn't take long for the sender and Delia to realize there is a wrong number involved. They continue the exchanges of texts.

Delia has a personality that not many people would get. She's snarky which makes her texts hilarious. Zach has his own brand of snark which adds more humor. Seriously who gets a baby goat based on a text conversation....our man Zach.

Their friends, Zoe and Robbie encourage them, actually puts them on the spot about meeting in person. Zach has the best first date arranged for them. He just shows that he 'gets her' like no one else. You can actually feel the build up of sexual tension between these two and when they give in to it-it is explosive. (waving my hand as a fan hot).

Zoe adds in even more humor to this story. I was hoping that Robbie and herself would get together but then I thought that Zoe's not ready for the type of responsibility that Robbie has in his life.

Delia and Zach (super hot nerd guy) are too perfect for each other. He knows when to say or send the correct items that Delia needs. He seriously 'gets her'. That is just amazing all in itself. There aren't many people who have relationships like that.

When something private gets out in a big way Delia reacts while hurting blaming Zach. It doesn't take long for her to come to the realization that there is no way he's responsible but she doesn't know if she has caused damage that is beyond repair.

So, why not....let's get his attention by kidnapping his goat. Zach's response of putting a message in pepperonis on a pizza he has delivered is too perfect.

When I read the synopsis of this book I knew this was the book I have been looking for. I've been wanting to read a romance book with some humor. This book has plenty of humor.

This book kept me entertained and hooked from beginning to end. In fact, once I started this book I didn't put it down until the end. I was actually disappointed when it did end as I just want it to continue.


View all my reviews

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/review/R3VU9H9BDRYVUL/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...