Friday 1 September 2017

Most Valuable Playboy by Lauren Blakely


REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere


Most Valuable PlayboyMost Valuable Playboy by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I so love a friends to lovers romance, and in a male POV, it is even better. Lauren Blakely is the master of writing these type of books. She has the knack of balancing the banter to flirting to wit and adding in a dash of angst. Most Valuable Playboy is special because of these reasons but also it is set in one of my favourite cities - San Francisco - and with Lauren's descriptions, I felt like I was back there again.

Let me tell you about Coop! Cooper Armstrong is a mans man, who is very career orientated being a quarterback, and committed only to football. He is loyal, dedicated and extremely dependable. He has a small group of friends that he would do anything for, and vice versa. It's funny when you don't know what you're missing, until it is right under your nose. Violet Pierson is not only a close friend, but she is also Coop's best friends little sister. They already have a special bond growing up together, but when having to pretend to be a couple, this brings out Cooper's lovable side. The flirting is so exquisite I couldn't put this one down. Violet has her own business and is a very independent woman, but when she is with Coop, she is putty in his hands. I loved this couple and also enjoyed the banter between the players. Another mentionable component to this novel is the sports aspect. It was so interesting to get a behind the scenes insight to American football.

This is definitely one for all Lauren Blakely fans, but also for all lovers of rom-coms. Highly recommend it.


* I received a copy for an honest review.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...