Friday 1 September 2017

Nineteen Letters by Jodi Perry

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken


Nineteen LettersNineteen Letters by Jodi Perry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Nineteen Letters is such a beautifully written story. Jemma and Braxton share an incredible life together. One day tragedy strikes and Jemma no longer remembers the life she once lived, her family or her husband. This story takes you on an emotional journey. Braxton shows his love and devotion to his wife every step of the way. He wants her to remember the bond and love they share. He writes her letters to remind her of all the special memories they have shared in hopes that it will jog her memory. We get to know their history through the letters as well.

This story is incredible. Baxton and Jemma stole my heart, ripped it out and gradually put it back together. I loved this story. Braxton's letter's were amazing. They were so descriptive and you could picture the scene in detail. I can't wait for other's to read this heartfelt story. I look forward to Jodi's next release.

**I received a copy for an honest review**
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog**

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...