Saturday 30 September 2017

Noble's Song by Vicki Green


REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe


Noble's SongNoble's Song by Vicki Green
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Noble is a woman of incredible strength. She was raised by her Mom. I loved her mom's words of wisdom that are shared throughout the book. It's interesting how it seems that fate seems to guide the steps Noble takes in her life.

Merrick's life also needs some brightness and Noble is his light. Together they seem to be on a path to a great future together after some rocky patches.

I love the secondary characters, Mae and Henry. They also have a hand in guiding Noble's life's path.

This book had my emotions all over the place. I love when an author can connect so well with her readers that they feel the emotions of the characters she writes about.

A word of warning- you'll want to have kleenex near.

View all my reviews


Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/review/RH82QAUWH1QX7/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...