Friday 1 September 2017

Sweetwater American by Eileen Cruz Coleman

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox



Sweetwater AmericanSweetwater American by Eileen Cruz Coleman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Coleman has a great story to tell and I believe she gets it across by the end of the book.

Sweetwater American has a great message and is a good story. It took me a pretty fair distance into the book to get into it. It started slow and a bit confusing. I put it down a few times and came
back to it.

There are some great characters that I enjoyed meeting. I felt like the heroine needed something during the first half to clear up some ambiguous and confusing things. All is explained eventually and I really liked the ending. It felt monumental and appropriate.

Sweetwater American covers some heavy issues of minorites and poverty. There isn't much levity.

This book was recommended by a few other people and I am glad I read it.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks



View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...