Thursday 7 September 2017

We Own Tonight by Corinne Michaels


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


We Own TonightWe Own Tonight by Corinne Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Every girl wants the fantasy of being with their rock star crush, just once. Heather gets to live this fantasy with Eli.

I liked that the characters are older, 30's and 40's. Now..now.. don't get upset with me, I am not saying that is old, I am in my 50's. I am just saying most of the romance novels are about late teens and 20 somethings.

I am a lover of all things music. I go to festivals all the time. I married a music man (yeah okay he has a day job). So the one night with your fantasy rock star is high on my list. Heather gets that night and then splits. I wanted to slap her and say, "hang around for seconds girl!"

Eli is mature in age, later in his career and somewhat mellowed from his groupie days. He is darn near perfect. His pursuit of Heather is both amusing and heartwarming.

These two characters made me laugh numerous times and swoon a time or two as well. I am forever jealous of Heather.

Thanks for a great read Corinne.

I received an ARC for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks


View all my reviews






No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...