Thursday 26 October 2017

A Little Too Late by Staci Hart


REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere 



A Little Too LateA Little Too Late by Staci Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 *’s.

This standalone, contemporary romance novel, with the most gorgeous cover, is told in dual POV. I love being able to witness what each of the main characters are thinking. It helps to understand their decisions and worries. Both Charlie and Hannah had adversity to overcome. Being together should have been easy and a thrilling journey, but with the baggage that is still dragging behind them, makes for huge obstacles.

Charlie had me wanting to give him a major hug and also to yell at him to stand up and be counted! He was going through the motions when he was married, but after that he was just existing. My heart hurt for him so badly. It was kind of refreshing to see these types of emotions from a hero, instead of the overused macho caveman mentality. And his children were adorable! Nearly as sweet as Hannah’s oliebollens. I so loved Hannah! I couldn’t help but go and look at the recipes for the baked goods she was teasing us with. I probably should have known a few since my mum was Dutch. Her sweet demeanor was fetching and I admired her class and grace.

I’m always happy when I see a new Staci Hart book released. Whether they are her rom-coms or straight up romance novels, she can make me feel that I am right there beside the characters experiencing it all together.


*I received a copy for an honest review.
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...