Thursday 26 October 2017

Alpha Mail by Brenda Rothert

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar 


Alpha MailAlpha Mail by Brenda Rothert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Alpha Mail by Brenda Rothert

Sienna is owner and founder of Alpha Mail, a business that came to fruition after a series of bad dates. Alpha Mail allows women across the country access to messages, emails, phone calls from brooding, sexy alpha men. The business and obtaining potential investors is so important to Sienna as it provides her with tremendous opportunities to help her best friend. All is going swimmingly until she receives an email from RoughRider16 - a self-proclaimed alpha male who wants to help Sienna see the behavior and actions of a true alpha - and one who will never reveal his true identity.

I really enjoyed this book and have a special kind of appreciation for the characters. It's hard to be specific without giving much away, but our hero really is just a beautiful man. Kind, thoughtful, sexy, a little bit dirty. But the star of this book is Sienna. She's a strong, beautiful woman, runs her own company, has the HUGEST heart of any female character I can think of right now. Such a selfless person and an amazing friend.

I really loved the acknowledgements at the end of the book particularly where Rothert states that there are several different kinds of love in this book. She hit the nail on the head with that and all those different kinds of love played out beautifully. I did read this book with a kind of lump in my throat and as much as I'd love Rothert to write a story for other characters we meet in Alpha Mail, I'm also worried she's going to rip out my heart through my throat and smash it to pieces. This is the first book I've read from this author but can safely say that it won't be my last.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/RXI0VBUHFMW2W/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...