Saturday 21 October 2017

Bourbon Sins by Meghan Quinn


REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere



Bourbon Sins (Bourbon, #1)Bourbon Sins by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I need a drink!!! Bourbon anyone?!!

It is a little different to what we are used to by Meghan Quinn, this one still has the same wit and sass and humor, but it is also quite erotic. It is not a new series, but a make over from her Jett Girl books, new covers and some added editing. I hadn't read this one before, so I went in with no expectations and found that I really enjoyed learning more about Jett and Goldie.

Both these characters have had heartbreak in one form or another. But what happens when you match up the guy that doesn't do relationships to the girl that wants nothing more than to be loved and cherished again, a hot mess! Goldie, or Lo to the girls and men at the Club, is brassy and bold with a heart of gold. She joins the Jett Girls and is instantly captivated by Jett Colby the owner. He is debonair, sophisticated, suave and educated. He too was mesmerised from the moment he first saw Goldie, but it will take more than the Bourbon Room to keep her living under his roof.

I also loved the secondary characters. The other girls from the Club were just as entertaining and audacious with their own individual talents. Although I was mostly intrigued by Kace, now he has a great story I want to know more about. He can be the hardest task master, but also the sweetest consoler. This is the first book in the series, and it is not so much of a cliff hanger, but you will need and want to go on to the other books to get the full effect of this luscious series. I feel they are only going to get more compelling with each book.

**Reviewed by Monique for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...