Thursday 12 October 2017

From This Moment by Melanie Harlow


REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe


From This MomentFrom This Moment by Melanie Harlow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hannah is badly shaken when she's at the store as she first thinks she sees her deceased husband Drew. It is her husband's identical twin brother, Wes. Wes has now moved back to town after living in Africa for several years.

Seeing Wes brings all her hurt, emotions to the surface again making her relive the loss of her husband. She is doing the best she can do to go on with her life for herself and for her daughter.

Wes seems to know just how to handle the emotional steps that Hannah goes through. He knows when to be there for support and when to give her space to work it out on her own. I feel that Wes loved Hannah first and moved out of the country as it was hard for him to be near his brother's family watching his brother live the life he invisioned for himself. Wes is an amazing man. The strong, silent type always are the best.

The more time Hannah spends with Wes the more she 'sees' Wes. She struggles with guilt of moving on and for having feelings for her husband's brother. She has to face the reality of a possible future with Wes with people judging her or let him go.

This book really pulled at my heart strings. I could related on so many things in this book and feel that allowed me to really connect with the characters more. I, too, am an identical twin and struggled my whole life with people mixing my twin and I up and fighting for my own independence and life separate from her.

This is a very heartwarming read.


View all my reviews

Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/review/R3AAMRU00XM98C/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8

Barnes and Noble:  https://www.barnesandnoble.com/reviews/from-this-moment-melanie-harlow/1126955210?ean=2940158762161#reviews-header

***REVIEW ALSO POSTED ON BOOKBUB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...