Monday 2 October 2017

Gibson's Melody by K.L. Shandwick


REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken

Gibson's MelodyGibson's Melody by K.L. Shandwick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I could not wait until this incredible story hit my kindle. I loved the first two books of the Last Score Series. I could not wait til I could read more about Gibson and Chloe's story. They have been through many ups and downs over the years but love triumphed.

They are about to get a shock of lifetime. It shakes life up a bit. This story is beautifully written. The connection between Gibson and Chloe is solid and amazing. It shows how much love, compassion and devotion they share in every aspect of their lives. I can not wait to read Piper's story. I hope Gibson and Chloe will have a big impact on that book as well.

View all my reviews






1 comment:

  1. Thank you for choosing to read and review my new release. xx

    ReplyDelete

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...