Thursday 26 October 2017

Hangry Girl by Lily Kate

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe 


Hangry Girl (The Girls #1)Hangry Girl by Lily Kate
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Brad has a tendency to overthink things. An example of this is when he wins a bet with Lexi for a date and it takes him weeks to finalize the plans because he wants to make it perfect.

These two drive you so crazy that they are so lovable. Their banter is so realistic that it makes you feel like you are right there witnessing it.

I loved how these two didn't just jump into bed giving it to their attraction. It gives them the time to work on past and present issues so when they do give into that attraction not only does it sizzle it much more meaningful.

The humor in this book just drew me that much more into the story and I feel made me connect more with the characters. I also love that this story was told by both Lexi and Brad. I feel it gave more depth to their characters.

This was a fun read that I absolutely loved.


View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...