Saturday 21 October 2017

Jordan's Shadow by T.R. Cupak

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken 



Jordan's ShadowJordan's Shadow by T.R. Cupak
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was my response after finishing Jordan's Shadow!

"You are evil woman just evil. Yes, I just finished Jordan's Shadow. The ending gutted me. I could not put it down and finished it in one sitting."

It is a heartbreaking story. It is a story of survival with everything that Jordan has been through. She is strong willed, caring and determined. Hunter is the light in her darkness. Hunter is strong, loving and protective. The ending through me for a loop. I was sobbing mess but it was perfect ending for this emotional story.

My favorite quote from this book is "You breathe, I breathe."

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...