Thursday 5 October 2017

Love Won by Gillian Jones


REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe


Love Won (Winning at Love #1)Love Won by Gillian Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book grabbed from the very beginning. I actually read it straight through. I love it when a book does that.

McCoy (Coy) Graves, who is Eastlyn's Hatfield's brother's best friend, is back in town. It doesn't take long for Eastlyn and her poor two left feet to be falling all over the place for him. She is stunned to realize that he's her new boss.

I love the gifts he gives her. Some thoughtful, some with a twist of humor for reminders of things in their past. I got some chuckles over them.

Eastlyn has loved Coy forever. He spent more time at their house growing up than he did at home. She never seemed be able to get away from him. When he moved away she was able to get on with her life. It doesn't take long for her to realize that her feelings for Coy get her all flustered.

I also love that this book is written from Eastlyn and Coy's point of view. I think we get a deeper feel for them as couple because of it.

The secondary characters, Kami (Eastlyn's best friend) and Keaton (Eastlyn's brother and Coy's best friend) really add to this story. Their own brand of sizzling attraction is fun to watch/read about.

I love how we go back and read pages from Eastlyn's diary. It gives their childhood history.

Can you tell that I love this book...

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...