Monday 2 October 2017

Melt by Carrie Aarons

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe 


MeltMelt by Carrie Aarons
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jake runs his own business, Cones & Corks. Ice cream flavors with alcohol oand non-alcohol. Can life get any better than that....

Samantha connects with Jake when she stops at one of his food trucks to buy her adorable daughter, Lennon some ice cream.

Jake scores big points when he suggests a first date that includes Lennon and goes into the negative points when that date includes a 3 yr old temper tantrum and he practically goes running.

Samantha is the best type of mom. Daughter is her priority. Jake has to do some big time talking and proving that they can have more of a relationship than sexual. Jake shows he has some alpha male tendencies in the bedroom....he's so yummy.

Just when things seems to be going smoothly for them Lennon's dad returns.

This is the first book I have read by Carrie Aarons and I absolutely loved it. The story had a good flow. I felt I really connected with the characters. When Jake is at his parents house for dinner and his family was unbelievably rude and condescending to him I was angry for him. I was seriously chanting for him to get up and leave.

I absolutely love these three together. This is such a sweet single parent read.


View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...