Thursday 26 October 2017

NAILED IT By Cindi Madsen

REVIEWED BY TINA SHOBE 


Nailed ItNailed It by Cindi Madsen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ivy Clarke is kind of coasting through life having not really found what she wants to do with her life. She finds out that the only 'home' she knew growing up is for sale. She gets in over her head attempting to fix up the house to flip it. Her best friend, Savannah, send over her brother, Jackson to help her out.

These two are awesome together. Their banter is too great! Jackson knows just what to do and say to get Ivy fired up. You just know that underneath all that banter that there is chemistry. It's explosive!

Ivy doesn't do relationships. Her mother has fallen in and out of love with an ongoing string of men all through Ivy's life. Ivy has always been the grown up in their relationship. Always having to pick up the pieces when another one of her mother's relationships fails. Jackson does his best to show Ivy that love is real and that they can have a future together. Ivy doesn't trust love and ends up hurting Jackson in the process.

Her #1 rule now is-Love fully, no matter what. It's totally worth it. She now has prove it to Jackson and hope it's not too late.

I loved that my emotions were all over the place with this book. I felt sorry for Ivy for her lack of a childhood. I felt sorrow for Jackson when he was hurt by Ivy. I laughed several times during their banter. I absolutely loved this book! It is so well written that it grabbed my interest right from the start and kept me hooked all the way till the end.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...