Thursday 12 October 2017

Show Me The Way by A.L. Jackson

REVIEWED BY Isa Jones 


Show Me the Way (Fight for Me, #1)Show Me the Way by A.L. Jackson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I want to get lost in A.L. Jackson's stories and never come out. Really, If I could have been invented as one of her heroines I would live and die a happy girl. LOL

Oh what a fantastic way to start this series. Fans of the author wont be disappointed in the slightest as the Fight For Me books promise to bring so much joy and pleasure to all who get their hands on them.
Fans of her Bleeding Heart series were wondering what would the author bring in this new set of books and boy did she bring it.
Show Me the Way consumed me from the very first paragraph, I didn't have to read long to be hooked, and as with all her books I was desperate to read until I could reach the end.

Rex (swoon), is a single dad. Being cast aside by his ex has left him with plenty of abandonment issues, bitterness and full of resentment. The one good thing in his life and the sunlight in his darkest days is his beautiful daughter. Rex spends all his time and energy at his construction company, and at the end of the day he just wants to go home, kiss his beautiful baby girl and forget about the past. The arrival of his new neighbour however, has him on high alert. He can't seem to shake the pull and attraction every time he sees her. But that nagging feeling of being hurt once more is a fighting force and soon Rynna and Rex are dancing around each other, like a rubber band pulling and pushing until the day that restraint snaps.
Rynna never imagined having to come back to the place that broke her many years ago. She tried to put those events in the past behind her and never look back. The passing of the only person who meant the world to her force her to return and try to get control of her life once more. She never imagined her hunky neighbour would play havoc with her emotions, or that his daughter will make her want things she never thought she could have.


“Last two times I touched you nearly ruined me. Seeing you like this? Don’t think I’m ever going to be the same. Stealing my sleep. Stealing my breath. Stealing my sanity. Little thief.”

The passion these two evoked poured out of the book like molten lava. A.L. Jackson knows just how to draw you in, just when you think all is well in paradise, she throws us another curve ball and boy what a ball this was. I was crying and had my heart in my throat, Rex and Rynna will have to put the fight of their lives (cue Rocky training song) to guarantee the happily ever after neither thought they ever deserved.


5 SHOW-STOPPING STARS.
Jo&Isalovebooks

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...